We all know that it’s important to eat a healthy diet, rich in vegetables if we want to be, or get healthy. We also know that keeping our stress low, and our sleep quality good are also key.
But have you given much thought to the quality of the water you drink? Most of us don’t, and this is a mistake.
Did you know that:
- Excessive levels of lead, a potent neurotoxin, have been found in almost 2,000 water systems across all 50 states?
- 77 million Americans drink water that has violated the Safe Drinking Water Act because of excess contamination?
- 36 million Americans who rely on well water are consuming dangerous levels of arsenic every day?
- Almost 90% of drinking water sampled by the USDA had traces of Atrazine, the most widely used herbicide in the country?
If you’ve ever read news headlines about water contamination issues and looked questioningly at your sink…
If you know your community is dealing with chemicals in the drinking water, and you’ve been unsure what to do…
You’ve been trying to find the right water filter for your home but become totally overwhelmed and crosseyed trying to make sense of all the options (and sales tactics) out there…
Then you’ll want to check out this amazing DIY course on water contamination & filtration by my dear friend and colleague Lara Adler. It’s called PURE: An E-Course On Finding The Best Filter, For The Purest Water
Lara is an Environmental Toxins Expert & Educator, and a Certified Holistic Health Coach, and for the last 6+ years she’s taught nearly 3,000 people about how the chemicals we’re exposed do in our daily lives can make us sick, and what we can do about it.
The #1 question in her business, since day one, has been “What kind of water filter should I buy?” She created this course to help answer this question.
You see, what’s in the water coming out of your faucet isn’t likely the same as someone who lives on the other side of the country, or maybe even the other side of your town.
Everyone’s water is UNIQUE.
If you live in an agricultural area, you might have higher levels of pesticides, herbicides, and nitrates in your water, all of which are toxic and linked to health effects.
If you live in an urban area, you might have higher levels of industrial chemicals like perfluorinated compounds, used in non-stick cookware.
Does your city add fluoride? Do they use chlorine to disinfect, or chloramine?
All of these contaminants require very specific filters to remove them, and your standard $20 pitcher filter just won’t do the job.
There is no perfect, simple, one-size-fits-all filter.
If you drink water and I have a hunch that you do, knowing how to filter it is KEY.
But most people are super confused about water filtration!
They think if the list of chemicals a filter takes out is long, it’s gotta be good, right? (not always)
Or if it’s a filter being sold by a health guru, it’s gotta be great, right? (definitely not always)
Online there’s a huge “trust us, OURS is the BEST filter out there!” marketing.
Find out once and for all what’s in your water, and how to find the most appropriate filter here.
PURE is an online, self-directed e-course that will help you:
- Understand exactly why the types of contaminants in our water can vary dramatically
- Learn what the most common contaminants in drinking water are, and what health issues they are associated with, so you can more intentionally filter your water
- Figure out what contaminants are showing up in your water, so you can filter appropriately
- Find the filter technology that the best for the contaminants present in your water.
- Help empower you when shopping for a filter, so you can show up informed and asking the right questions
- Know what steps to take to test your water so you are confident in your filter purchase
- Navigate drinking water while traveling so you don’t get sick
- Feel confident that you’re making the best choice, and getting the safest, cleanest water for yourself and your family
What great is that even though this is a self-paced, Do-It-Yourself course, when you sign up, you’ll automatically get access to Lara’s thriving and engaged private Facebook Group and her monthly LIVE Q&A sessions!