Sometimes it takes our life experiences to know how blessed we are, even when things are hard.
I’m exhausted and am ending a long coaching day. I love my work, but sometimes, even I feel out of balance.
The first thing I do when I feel run down is remember that I am where I wanted to be. That everything in my life is here by my design. That this is the life I always dreamed of.
Then, I begin to up that wonderful self care. On my list for tomorrow are the following self care must do’s:
- hot Epsom salt bath w/ lavender and eucalyptus essential oils.
- start my day with water and then a green smoothie
- hug my son, then each of my furr critters – this always makes me happy and feel blessed
- clean off my working space – allowing me to feel organized
- use my out of office responder – allowing me to take some urgency off of my shoulders
- breathe deeply
- and if the weather permits – at least ten minutes of uninterrupted sunshine
I am thankful that I know how to shift my perspective and that I have my life experiences to give me the depth of perspective I have.
What are you grateful for today?